Alanyaspor Vs. Konyaspor: Is a bet on both teams scoring in the first half a good one?

W

WinJonny

Having played 14 games, Alanyaspor enters this one in ninth place with 17 points. With 24 goals allowed thus far this season, Alanyaspor has one of the poorest defensive records in the league, which has made winning even harder to come by. In their 14 games, they have only won four, lost five, and tied five. They are now only four points above the relegation zone, which is a bad situation. In their lone competitive game since the break, Alanyaspor lost to TFF 1 League opponent Eyupspor in the Turkish Cup's fifth round after failing to defeat them in time. They needed a goal in the 113th minute after giving up two more goals in the contest.

This kind of a bet is what I would hardly bet upon because both teams have poor form. With the past record of Alanyaspor, it is risky to predict it would take advantage of its home to beat its opponents especially in the first time. Both teams would try but the first halm might be goalless.

Netherlands league I one of the best league for over1 and 2 option because you will rarely see ta teams playing without playing over option. But you should also consider the two teams form because i still carry a team yesterday in Netherland and it play under1

Back