Almeria vs Las Palmas Betting Preview

D

Dallax

Las Palmas has lost three of its last five games, while Almeria has won two of them. Las Palmas has won one and lost two of its previous three away games, while Almería has won their last three at home. The home team, Almeria, has a stronger record than Las Palmas. This game, I think Almeria will come out on top.

I agree with your analysis that Almeria has a stronger record than Las Palmas heading into this game. Their recent form, with two wins in their last five matches, suggests that they are in good shape. Additionally, Almeria has been performing well on their home turf, winning their last three home games.

On the other hand, Las Palmas has had a mixed run of form recently, with three losses in their last five games. They have also struggled in their away matches, winning just one and losing two of their previous three.

Taking into account Almeria's home advantage and their recent form, it seems likely that they will have the upper hand in this match. However, it's worth mentioning that in football, anything can happen, and Las Palmas could still put up a fight. Nonetheless, based on the current circumstances, I believe Almeria has a greater chance of coming out on top in this game.

Back