Are gambling addicts narcissists?

kayode10

$Points
One thing I discovered about The Gambler is that they find it difficult to control their emotion and this is the reason why they are addicted to the games. You will often see them playing with their last card.

One of the questions I want to ask you guys over here is that Are gambling addicts narcissists? I would like to know your response concerning this question in the comment section below thanks.

Although there are still some gamblers that are addicted to gambling and they are nice ,it would not even show in their behavior that they are something like nassscerist most times it depends on the person gambling too

Not all gambling addicts display narcisstic tendencies to be fair, but quite a few actually do. Their egotistic nature can be quite frustrating for loved ones who are trying to steer them away from these activities
One thing I discovered about The Gambler is that they find it difficult to control their emotion and this is the reason why they are addicted to the games. You will often see them playing with their last card.

One of the questions I want to ask you guys over here is that Are gambling addicts narcissists? I would like to know your response concerning this question in the comment section below thanks.
all of t

Back