Are sports rigged for betting?

kayode10

$Points
I don't have opportunity to watch the World cup match between Argentina and Saudi Arabia because I was at the works place. I was so surprised when I later discovered that Saudi Arabia won over Argentina counterpart.

Before the match everyone predicted that Argentina will beat hell out of Saudi Arabia as they have star-studded players like Lionel Messi angel di Maria and couple of others in their teams.

Everyone was discussing about this as the result of the match came out as a shocking for most people. Someone remarked that the match was fixed in order to make more money for the bet Lord's.

That's just sport for you, it doesn't matter that Saudi Arabia is now better than Argentina. Even though Saudi Arabia team that beat Argentina in the first match later lose all its remaining two matches in the group and was later unable to qualify for the round of 16

One thing I want you to know is that match-fixing is very possible. Anything can happen in the sport games. there was a time I was reading a report in which the entire team and the coach in crew know about the match-fixing and the exact number they want it they go to happen.

That's football for you, it doesn't matter at times whether you have star studded players, the most underrated team can sometimes win the match that people didn't expect them to win, sometimes it is hard to predict which team will win in an important match

I understand what you are getting at, to be fair. Some results are simply inexplicable, and the suspect outcomes of certain matches is exacerbated by the fact that some of these teams have betting companies as their primary sponsors. These claims are all speculative, though.