Are there any defensive issues for Manchester City against Tottenham?

W

WinJonny

Are there any defensive issues for Manchester City against Tottenham?

Ruben Dias and John Stones' injuries have caused Manchester City to struggle defensively. For this game, both are still questionable, but they should be back soon. Julian Alvarez, Ikay Gundogan, and Jack Grealish might start for Pep Guardiola, who has a lot of selection selections to make. Rodrigo Bentancur, who was absent from the weekend match against Arsenal, could be called up by Tottenham.

You have raised an excellent point here. Manchester City have always struggled against Tottenham for some reason, and seemingly the team from North London always save their best for them. This also compunds the misery for City

I think the machester city coach is actually very wise when it comes to making decisions on the team to select , so based on my observation , they might likely win the match and even come closer to Arsenal that is actually at the top of the table

I think the machester city coach is actually very wise when it comes to making decisions on the team to select , so based on my observation , they might likely win the match and even come closer to Arsenal that is actually at the top of the table
This is a fair point. Manchester City have a deep squad with which they can rotate players, and some can fill in gaps due to their versatility. However, putting square pegs in round holes frequently can be detrimental sometimes.

This is a fair point. Manchester City have a deep squad with which they can rotate players, and some can fill in gaps due to their versatility. However, putting square pegs in round holes frequently can be detrimental sometimes.
The coach is really smart , that's why they are chasing Arsenal and also part of the favourite to actually win the champion league and also the premier league , well let's really watch how things would actually move

The coach is really smart , that's why they are chasing Arsenal and also part of the favourite to actually win the champion league and also the premier league , well let's really watch how things would actually move
This much is true. They do have a deep squad which has enabled them to fight on all fronts when it comes to competitions. The coach has also apparently got the balance right, to be quite honest.

This much is true. They do have a deep squad which has enabled them to fight on all fronts when it comes to competitions. The coach has also apparently got the balance right, to be quite honest.
I think that's the thing ,I think the squad depths is actually part of the benefits , with the good squad depth , it would really help with the selection of players and others , having a squad depth and others is so important

Back