Are you satisfied with your gambling earning ?

swift

$Points
Although I think there are some people that are really not satisfied with their gambling earning and others ,some just want to make more gains and others ,they are not satisfied with the amount they are earning and others , some wants to really earn more

Are you satisfied with your gambling earning ?

I am not so satisfied with my earnings obtained from gambling, because I have not obtained a net profit overall during my journey in the venture. This is a negative development, to be quite honest with you.

same with me I am not satisfied with my earnings , I really wish I had earn more from gambing , the real little earnings doesn't motivate me , I really wish I had actually earn more from gambling and others in the first place thereabouts

same with me I am not satisfied with my earnings , I really wish I had earn more from gambing , the real little earnings doesn't motivate me , I really wish I had actually earn more from gambling and others in the first place thereabouts
I share the same predicament as you. As gamblers, most of our innate desires revolve around earning money by participating in this venture responsibly and efficiently, to be quite honest with you.

I think the gambing venture have Really come with its own risk factors , as a gambler it's going to understand the system of gambling , you should actually take more steps and invest well , because that would actually take many thing in that order

I think the gambing venture have Really come with its own risk factors , as a gambler it's going to understand the system of gambling , you should actually take more steps and invest well , because that would actually take many thing in that order
These risks and threats are inevitable in gambling, but it is our prerogative as gamblers to navigate these negative instances that serve as obstacles in our gambling journey, to be quite honest with you.

Yeah the risk and threat are really inevitable ,I think many gamblers have really run at a risk of more losses because they were actually unable to sustain through gambling , ,it's really been difficult for many gamblers

Yeah the risk and threat are really inevitable ,I think many gamblers have really run at a risk of more losses because they were actually unable to sustain through gambling , ,it's really been difficult for many gamblers
This is also true. While risks and threats are inevitable and are bound to befall a gambler at any point in their journey, sometimes as gamblers we do not help ourselves with our questionable decision-making.

Not really, why? It's easy, if I take balance of my history as a gambler, I know that I have had more losses than gains then logically I am not happy, it is true that this only depends on the gambler and his strategies, but well I can not say that im happy with it.

This is also true. While risks and threats are inevitable and are bound to befall a gambler at any point in their journey, sometimes as gamblers we do not help ourselves with our questionable decision-making.
Risks and threat are really considerable some kind of things and factual that are actually important , when it comes to gambing things like this should be considered and others , I think it's so important to note

Because I haven't made a profit of any kind generally during the course of the business, I am not entirely happy with my gaming winnings. To be perfectly honest with you, this is a bad advancement.

Although I feel like when the losses are becoming too much , been happy with the gambing wining is really a big no fir some gamblers no doubt , Majority of gamblers really does want to be earning something worth atleast

Not really, why? It's easy, if I take balance of my history as a gambler, I know that I have had more losses than gains then logically I am not happy, it is true that this only depends on the gambler and his strategies, but well I can not say that im happy with it.
This is understandable. If the gambler has not obtained profits overall, then they will not be satisfied with their earnings and vice versa will also result in the gambler being positive about their fortunes in this venture.

Risks and threat are really considerable some kind of things and factual that are actually important , when it comes to gambing things like this should be considered and others , I think it's so important to note
You are spot on. Risks and threats to gambling , mainly in the form of losses can hamper your feeling of satisfaction towards your gambling earnings. Gamblers should take note of this, to be quite honest.

Because I haven't made a profit of any kind generally during the course of the business, I am not entirely happy with my gaming winnings. To be perfectly honest with you, this is a bad advancement.
Your contribution is accurate. Once you have not been the beneficiary of winnings from this venture, you are bound to assert that you have not been fully satisfied with your overall net loss, to be quite honest.

Although I feel like when the losses are becoming too much , been happy with the gambing wining is really a big no fir some gamblers no doubt , Majority of gamblers really does want to be earning something worth atleast
I agree with your sentiment. Most gamblers are keen to obtain life-changing winnings and this is always their natural disposition towards the venture that they are involved in, to be quite honest.

I agree with your sentiment. Most gamblers are keen to obtain life-changing winnings and this is always their natural disposition towards the venture that they are involved in, to be quite honest.
i think gamblers should understand should understand the method of gambling and should actually take precautions when gambling , gambing without precautions could actually cause more losses and others

Back