Argentina Vs Netherlands betting tips

W

WinJonny

Argentina vs. Netherlands in the Quarterfinal

Prior to the competition, I didn't think Argentina would win, and their performances during the tournament didn't persuade me. I saw that Messi was the only player of note in their starting lineup. De Paul played for Udinese the previous season, Alvarez recently joined a weak European club, and Lautaro lacks confidence. Their goalie started as the starter at age 28 at a club, and their defense is weak. generally poor quality They completely collapsed against Saudi Arabia, almost giving Australia the 2-2 goal, demonstrating how bad their fitness level is. Lionel Messi is playing at a very high level, and their incredible fans give them enthusiasm, but to win a World Cup semifinal, all players must perform at a very high level.

My betting tip is that Netherlands will win Argentina.

Many people have been predicting that if Argentina can overcome Netherlands in today's match, then Argentina might go on to win the world cup. Because Netherlands is one of the best team playing this world cup. It might take a lot for the Argentina team to defeat

Although this match has already been played and if i were to predict the outcome i will go for Argentina without thinking twice but it was a draw game in the full-time and Argentina win the match in penalty shot out, expecting more football tips

I actually hope Argentina could win the match , because they need a win at this moment and are more deserved , that's why I actually choose them ahead of any team in this final world cup too I think

Argentina vs. Netherlands in the Quarterfinal

Prior to the competition, I didn't think Argentina would win, and their performances during the tournament didn't persuade me. I saw that Messi was the only player of note in their starting lineup. De Paul played for Udinese the previous season, Alvarez recently joined a weak European club, and Lautaro lacks confidence. Their goalie started as the starter at age 28 at a club, and their defense is weak. generally poor quality They completely collapsed against Saudi Arabia, almost giving Australia the 2-2 goal, demonstrating how bad their fitness level is. Lionel Messi is playing at a very high level, and their incredible fans give them enthusiasm, but to win a World Cup semifinal, all players must perform at a very high level.

My betting tip is that Netherlands will win Argentina.
I didn't believe Argentina would win going into the competition, and their performances didn't convince me either. Messi was the only notable player in their starting lineup, as I could see. Alvarez recently joined a mediocre European team, De Paul formerly played for Udinese, and Lautaro lacks confidence. Their defense is porous, and their goalie, who started as the starter at age 28, came from a club. generally low caliber Against Saudi Arabia, they utterly crumbled and nearly gifted Australia the 2-2 goal.

Back