Arizona Coyotes vs San Jose Sharks match preview & predictions

J

Julio88

Even though the Arizona Coyotes have been performing well lately, playing on consecutive nights is no easy task, particularly since they were facing Dallas on Friday. This team will be under pressure, and it's possible that they'll leave a little worn out. When playing with no days' rest, the Coyotes have a mixed performance. The Sharks may have appeared as an easy target a week ago, but after winning consecutive games for the first time in more than three months, this squad enters with confidence. They have already defeated the Coyotes twice this season, winning six of the previous ten encounters between the two teams. I believe the away side could pull off a shock here

I agree with your assessment that playing on back-to-back nights can be tough for any team, even if they have been performing well recently. The Coyotes will need to be mentally and physically prepared to face a Sharks team that has gained some momentum after winning two games in a row.

However, looking at the stats, the Coyotes have been solid on the road this season, with a winning record of 10-7-3. Additionally, they have been particularly strong in the second half of the season, with a 12-4-2 record since March 8. Their defensive play has been especially impressive, allowing just 2.23 goals per game during that span.

On the other hand, the Sharks have struggled this season, sitting near the bottom of the West Division standings. While they have shown some signs of improvement lately, they still have a losing record at home and have struggled to find consistency throughout the season.

Overall, I think this game could be a close one, with both teams fighting for the win. However, I would still give the advantage to the Coyotes based on their recent form and strong defensive play.

Back