Aston Villa vs Leeds betting tip

W

WinJonny

I worry that Aston Villa will experience more unlucky coincidences as they try to defeat Leeds United at home on Friday the thirteenth. Angie is aiming for markets for goal scorers.

Aston Villa: In their last five league games, the team has only lost once. This suggests that they are in good form, but we shouldn't put too much stock in them after their shocking FA Cup loss to lowly Stevenage last Sunday. We need to keep an eye out for their terrible defensive mistakes and lack of focus.

Leeds United hasn't won in their last four competitive games, but they had won once in their previous five away league games, a 2-1 success against Liverpool. Leeds was behind 2-0.

I worry that Aston Villa will experience more unlucky coincidences as they try to defeat Leeds United at home on Friday the thirteenth. Angie is aiming for markets for goal scorers.

Aston Villa: In their last five league games, the team has only lost once. This suggests that they are in good form, but we shouldn't put too much stock in them after their shocking FA Cup loss to lowly Stevenage last Sunday. We need to keep an eye out for their terrible defensive mistakes and lack of focus.

Leeds United hasn't won in their last four competitive games, but they had won once in their previous five away league games, a 2-1 success against Liverpool. Leeds was behind 2-0.
I think that I will actually lean towards Aston Villa winning this clash because their head to record is skewed towards the side from Birmingham. The home advantage could also benefit the Villains