At what time did you stop gambling ?

swift

$Points
$5
$5
I think the gambler must understand particularly what comes with gambing ,many of them have made so much losses that could cost them the more. They must understand that gambling us actually a scheme they must put into consideration and adopt with more caution no matter what

At what time did you stop gambling ?

I do stop gambling whenever I feel like, I do take regular break from gambling so as to focus more on other things that can bring in more money for me, it's good to have other things doing than depending only on gambling.

I haven't stopped gambling. But to some great extent, I have really reducedy involvement in gambling and betting. This has really ensured that I uphold my practise of responsible gambling that I want to achieve.

There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the best time to stop gambling will vary depending on the individual and the circumstances. I think if you are losing money, stop gambling immediately. Gambling is a form of entertainment, and it should not be used as a way to make money. If you are losing money, it is a sign that you are not gambling responsibly.

At no point of time did I stop gambling. I keep gambling within stipulated time I budgeted. I have never lost hope in gambling. I have faith in my style of gambling. Many may have despair as a result of experiencing many hard luck, yet they should have faith in themselves.

It is a pity that most people stop engaging in gambling only when they are almost be ruined by gambling. We don't need to wait till this time before we quit gambling. We can try as much as possible to stop earlier.

Back