AZ Alkmaar vs Vitesse: betting pick

W

WinJonny

AZ is currently fourth in the Eredivisie standings, four points behind the league-leading Feyenoord, with two wins in their past three games (including a 3-1 loss to RKC Waalwijk). For AZ this season, Jens Odgaard has excelled offensively. The Norwegian forward enters this most recent round of league games with six goals. AZ's top creator, Pantelis Chatzidiakos, has four assists to his credit. AZ has played six games thus far, winning five of them while losing just one. After losing to Feyenoord (1-3) in October, Pascal Jansen's team rebounded with a 2-1 victory over Volendam.

Betting pick: both teams to score

Have been following these league match generally and i know what az Alkmaar are capable of doing, in This match between the two i can possibly carry az Alkmaar to win the match and edge out the other team

AZ is currently fourth in the Eredivisie standings, four points behind the league-leading Feyenoord, with two wins in their past three games (including a 3-1 loss to RKC Waalwijk). For AZ this season, Jens Odgaard has excelled offensively. The Norwegian forward enters this most recent round of league games with six goals. AZ's top creator, Pantelis Chatzidiakos, has four assists to his credit. AZ has played six games thus far, winning five of them while losing just one. After losing to Feyenoord (1-3) in October, Pascal Jansen's team rebounded with a 2-1 victory over Volendam.

Betting pick: both teams to score
I think that AZ Alkamaar have a balanced team and are a good outfit. At home, I believe that they can still turn over Vitesse who have had a stop start season so far. The both teams to score pick is also logical

Back