Bayer Leverkusen vs Karabakh Betting Preview

D

Dallax

Leverkusen and Qarabag have a great chance to win their respective groups with a victory. In their four combined Europa League games this season, these two teams have only given up one goal. Even if a raging Leverkusen team could put that to the test, the visitors are one of the three teams in the Europa League that have yet to concede. Though this game may not contain many goals, my Bayer Leverkusen vs. Qarabag prediction is for fewer than 4.5 goals to be scored.

I agree that both Bayer Leverkusen and Qarabag have been solid defensively in the Europa League so far this season. With both teams having only conceded a combined one goal in their four games, it does suggest that this match could be a tightly contested affair. It is worth noting that Leverkusen have been particularly impressive in attack, having scored 12 goals in their four group stage matches.

However, Qarabag's defensive record cannot be ignored, and they have proven to be a tough team to break down. Considering that both teams have been strong defensively, it is quite possible that this game will see fewer than 4.5 goals. It could be a closely fought contest with limited scoring opportunities.

It is important to take into account the strength of the opposition faced by both teams so far in the group stage. While Leverkusen have faced relatively weaker teams in their group, Qarabag have had tougher opponents. This could make a difference in terms of goal-scoring opportunities.

Overall, I believe the under 4.5 goals prediction for the Bayer Leverkusen vs. Qarabag match is a reasonable one given the defensive solidity of both teams and the potential for a tight encounter.

Back