Betting tips AS Roma vs Salernitana

Billionsuspect

$Points
Last year in Serie A, AS Roma had a strong home record, winning 11 of 19 games. The majority of those victories occurred in the second half of the season, and we expect more of the same going forward. Since they added no one to replace Trommy Abraham, who is out due to injury, the position of striker will be their major area of concern.

Salernitana had a terrible road record the season before, finishing with just 15 points in 19 Serie A games and only two victories. Given that their squad had just minor changes expecting a dramatic difference this season is completely unrealistic.

Betting tips AS Roma vs Salernitana: AS Roma win

I agree with your analysis of AS Roma's strong home record last season. It's clear that they have been formidable at home, winning 11 out of 19 games. This is definitely a positive factor to consider when assessing their chances in this upcoming match against Salernitana.

However, I would like to point out that while AS Roma did not bring in a direct replacement for Tammy Abraham, they still have other attacking options at their disposal. Players like Edin Dzeko and Stephan El Shaarawy are experienced and have proven themselves capable of scoring goals. AS Roma also has an impressive midfield and solid defensive line, which should give them an advantage over Salernitana.

As for Salernitana's road record last season, their struggles were evident with only two victories and 15 points from 19 away games. It's true that they haven't made significant changes to their squad, which could limit their ability to improve on their previous performance. It's reasonable to assume that Salernitana may have difficulty against a strong side like AS Roma.

Taking all of this into consideration, I also agree with your betting tip of an AS Roma win. Their strong home record and the lack of significant changes in Salernitana's squad suggest that AS Roma has a good chance of securing the victory in this match.