Blackburn vs Middlesbrough: Betting Pick

W

WinJonny

In one of their last five league games, Blackburn Rovers have not scored a goal.
In three of Blackburn's last four games, there were more than 2.5 goals scored.
Over 2.5 goals have been scored in each of Middlesbrough's previous five away league games.
Four out of Middlesbrough's last five league games have seen two or more goals scored.
Blackburn has a strong home record and will rely on it to boost them against an active Middlesbrough, but goals can be expected given the two teams' recent records. In their games, over 2.5 goals has frequently occurred, therefore we can anticipate it to happen again. I will wager on over 2.5 goals in the Blackburn Rovers vs. Middlesbrough match.

In one of their last five league games, Blackburn Rovers have not scored a goal.
In three of Blackburn's last four games, there were more than 2.5 goals scored.
Over 2.5 goals have been scored in each of Middlesbrough's previous five away league games.
Four out of Middlesbrough's last five league games have seen two or more goals scored.
Blackburn has a strong home record and will rely on it to boost them against an active Middlesbrough, but goals can be expected given the two teams' recent records. In their games, over 2.5 goals has frequently occurred, therefore we can anticipate it to happen again. I will wager on over 2.5 goals in the Blackburn Rovers vs. Middlesbrough match.
Middlesbrough has scored two or more goals in four of its last five league games.
Given the recent records of the two teams, goals can be expected. Blackburn has a strong home record and will rely on it to boost them against an active Middlesbrough. Over 2.5 goals have regularly occurred in their games; as a result, we may expect it to occur once again. In the game between Blackburn Rovers and Middlesbrough, I'll bet on more than 2.5 goals.

It's always hard for me to predict this kind of match because i dont like their style of playing football and they don't use to score plenty goals, i will rather bet on under 2.5 if I'm to predict this game and lets bet wisely

Back