Borussia Monchengladbach vs Bayer Leverkusen: betting pick

W

WinJonny

This is a clear play given that Gladbach has scored at least three goals in each of its last ten games, and that these two teams rank fourth and fifth in the Bundesliga in terms of goals per game average. Six of these games have had four goals or more scored, while their previous four home games have all seen at least four goals. Leverkusen has enjoyed their recent matches with Gladbach, winning the last 5 matches and scoring 14 goals. Gladbach could easily score three goals on their own in this situation thanks to Hofmann, Stindl, Plea, and Thuram, and given Leverkusen's attacking possibilities, you must assume at least one goal from them. Expect a game of the 3-1 or 2-2 variety, at worst.

This is a clear play given that Gladbach has scored at least three goals in each of its last ten games, and that these two teams rank fourth and fifth in the Bundesliga in terms of goals per game average. Six of these games have had four goals or more scored, while their previous four home games have all seen at least four goals. Leverkusen has enjoyed their recent matches with Gladbach, winning the last 5 matches and scoring 14 goals. Gladbach could easily score three goals on their own in this situation thanks to Hofmann, Stindl, Plea, and Thuram, and given Leverkusen's attacking possibilities, you must assume at least one goal from them. Expect a game of the 3-1 or 2-2 variety, at worst.
This will be a thrilling game and I am really excited for it. I predict that this will be an open game with plenty of chances for both teams. With that being said, I think that both teams to score would be a really nice selection.

This type of games between borussia mochengladbach and Bayern Leverkusen should normally resulted in a draw with not much goals but such thing don't usually happen in the bundesliga

Back