Cadiz vs Elche: betting tip

W

WinJonny

Elche is ranked 20 with a record of 0-4-12 10:34. Form is 0-0-5. They lost to Getafe 1-0, (15th place), Valladolid 2-1 (17th place), Girona 1-2 (11th place), Atlético 2-0 (4th place) and Celta Vigo 1-0 (16th place). Cadiz had tougher rivals recently and performed much better than Elche. On the road, they have a record of 0-2-6 6:20. They have conceded at least 2 goals in each of their 8 away matches. The team is likely to be relegated as they only collected 4 points in 16 games.

Elche will probably have to break the losing streak someday, but I hope that Cadiz will not underestimate the rival because they have a very valuable 3 points to gain. The form also speaks for them.

Elche is ranked 20 with a record of 0-4-12 10:34. Form is 0-0-5. They lost to Getafe 1-0, (15th place), Valladolid 2-1 (17th place), Girona 1-2 (11th place), Atlético 2-0 (4th place) and Celta Vigo 1-0 (16th place). Cadiz had tougher rivals recently and performed much better than Elche. On the road, they have a record of 0-2-6 6:20. They have conceded at least 2 goals in each of their 8 away matches. The team is likely to be relegated as they only collected 4 points in 16 games.

Elche will probably have to break the losing streak someday, but I hope that Cadiz will not underestimate the rival because they have a very valuable 3 points to gain. The form also speaks for them.
This is a very tight affair between two teams at the bottom of the league table, who also have very appalling form guides. With that being said, I believe that Cadiz will run out slight winners with the home advantage playing a crucial role

Back