Can a stake on over 2.5 goals pay off in this match between Monza and Inter Milano?

W

WinJonny

Prediction for Monza vs. Inter Milano

Three of Inter's previous four away league games have ended in victories.
In their most recent match, Inter defeated Napoli, the league's top team.
Only one of Monza's last three league contests have they triumphed.
In their last eight Serie A games, Inter has won seven of them.
In an effort to solidify their place among the top four, Inter Milan will go to Monza. At the beginning of the season, their away performance was subpar, but it has much improved recently. Despite Monza's nine Serie A losses so far this year, they are still eight points far above bottom three. Monza will win away against Inter, according to my forecast.

Prediction for Monza vs. Inter Milano

Three of Inter's previous four away league games have ended in victories.
In their most recent match, Inter defeated Napoli, the league's top team.
Only one of Monza's last three league contests have they triumphed.
In their last eight Serie A games, Inter has won seven of them.
In an effort to solidify their place among the top four, Inter Milan will go to Monza. At the beginning of the season, their away performance was subpar, but it has much improved recently. Despite Monza's nine Serie A losses so far this year, they are still eight points far above bottom three. Monza will win away against Inter, according to my forecast.
This would be an accurate prediction in my opinion, because I would expect Inter to be high on confidence following that dramatic win against Napoli. I think they put Monza to the sword in style here

I wouldn't have advice something like that but Monza is a team that always like to do well whenever it is meeting the big team and it might even score in the encounter which might make over2.5 goals to be easy

Internazionale Milan have not been very good lately. They are just so sloppy with theit style of play and they don't go beyond two goals. Having them on your ticket to get them scoring will be a waste of option. You could pick them to win or probably play a draw, but goal scoring is not their priority

I wouldn't have advice something like that but Monza is a team that always like to do well whenever it is meeting the big team and it might even score in the encounter which might make over2.5 goals to be easy
I can see where you are coming from. Monza are no pushovers and it would be perilous for the away side to underestimate them, because Monza are capable of causing a surrise at home, to be fair.

Internazionale Milan have not been very good lately. They are just so sloppy with theit style of play and they don't go beyond two goals. Having them on your ticket to get them scoring will be a waste of option. You could pick them to win or probably play a draw, but goal scoring is not their priority
This Is actually a salient point you have raised. For some reasons, their attack has not been as fluid and efficient as before, and this could be due to tactical changes, but this is the reality of the situation.

Back