Can a wager on more than six corners at halftime in this match between Trabzonspor and Alanyaspor pay off?

W

WinJonny

Over 2.5 goals have been scored in eight of Alanyaspor's previous nine games, with goals coming from both ends in seven of those contests.
In six of the last nine games played by Trabzonspor, both teams scored.
In seven of their previous nine road matches, Trabzonspor have given up at least two goals.
Overall, it appears that there is a significant chance that both teams will score in this thrilling game. Both Alanyaspor and Trabzonspor have exhibited impressive scoring prowess and a propensity for having goals in both halves of their matches. In light of this, i expect both teams to score in this Alanyaspor vs. Trabzonspor encounter, with over 2.5 goals.

Out of am the prediction for any sporting games, over corner is always one of the hardest prediction to make. To even play over8.5 corners at full time is even hard so times. I don't think over 6 corners at half time is save

The Turkish league is one of the most unpredictable leagues out there so I would not want to categorically pick a stance here. However, from the last time I checked, Alanyaspor had been doing pretty well, to be fair.

Back