Can the away team take the most corners in this Betis vs. Barcelona matchup?

W

WinJonny

Real Betis has developed over the previous few years, and their Copa del Rey victory in Spain last year earned them a spot in the Spanish Super Cup's last four. They will play Barcelona on Thursday night at the King Fahd International Stadium in Saudi Arabia in an effort to win yet another prestigious trophy. Real Betis has performed well ever since play resumed during the 2022 World Cup, and they come into this match with three straight victories. They have won two games in a row, scoring six goals along the way. In their last seven games, they have only suffered one loss, won five, and kept four clean sheets.

Real Betis has developed over the previous few years, and their Copa del Rey victory in Spain last year earned them a spot in the Spanish Super Cup's last four. They will play Barcelona on Thursday night at the King Fahd International Stadium in Saudi Arabia in an effort to win yet another prestigious trophy. Real Betis has performed well ever since play resumed during the 2022 World Cup, and they come into this match with three straight victories. They have won two games in a row, scoring six goals along the way. In their last seven games, they have only suffered one loss, won five, and kept four clean sheets.
I am confident that Barca will get more corners than Betis in spite of the latter's technical mastery. I believe that the game will be end to end and this will suit the Catalans much better, in my opinion

Back