Can you block gambling transactions?

kayode10

$Points
I have one of our neighbours here whose phone was snatched. The person later start using the money in his account to deposit into betting website. In the owner of the phone was receiving alert.

One of the questions I want to ask you guys over here is that Can you block gambling transactions? I will be looking forward to your responses in the comment section below on how to go about this.

It is not even wise for you to be leaving your gambling details especially the one connected to money transactions without protection. We only need to know the means by which the thief is perpetuating that act.

I think if you want to block a gambling transaction you could actually do so ,but I feel like many usually do this for some particular reason , probably they are not so interested in the gambling platform and probably want to intiate a block on the activities

How was the person receiving the alert when the phone was snatched. Anyway it would be to contact the bank to block assess to the funds in the account. The person will not be able to handle it so the bank will do it better.. The bank need to know about it.

Back