Celtic vs Livingston Prediction & Match Preview

Bigron

$Points
Celtic will host Livingston in the postponed fixture of match day number 7 in the Scottish Premiership on Wednesday evening in Glasgow. The gulf in quality between Celtic and the rest of the league (apart from Rangers) is massive. I best saw it on Saturday when they completely dominated the clash against third-placed Aberdeen. The main pick will be Celtic to win to nil at the 1.66 odds, while we will also back them to win in -2.5 Asian Handicap at the 1.95 odds.

i can never bet on straight win, Betting on these type of league can be too risky for and i will rather stick with other prediction like over goals than to predict straight win for these two teams, because anybody can win, but one thing is certain goal goal will surely come or celtic wining

Celtic will host Livingston in the postponed fixture of match day number 7 in the Scottish Premiership on Wednesday evening in Glasgow. The gulf in quality between Celtic and the rest of the league (apart from Rangers) is massive. I best saw it on Saturday when they completely dominated the clash against third-placed Aberdeen. The main pick will be Celtic to win to nil at the 1.66 odds, while we will also back them to win in -2.5 Asian Handicap at the 1.95 odds.
Celtic are in good form, so I would have to back them against a disjointed Livingston side who are playing extremely poorly. At home as well, I believe that this could well be a rout in favour of Celtic

Back