Vladv26

$Points
Chelsea is ranked 7th in Premier League
Arsenal is ranked 2nd in Premier League
During last 5 matches Arsenal has 4 wins and 1 draw
During last 5 matches Chelsea has 2 wins 2 draws and 1 loss
Prediction : both teams to score

I bet 1$ on over 2.5 total @1.92 odds
Both teams have good attack lines, Chelsea didn't use to much strength against Dinamo in Championship League, Arsenal must win if they want stay at first place. I think here will be many goals.
There should be a lot of goals but we should also keep in mind that Arsenal defense is second best in Premier League while Chelsea is in top 10 in defense category. Let's hope they'll focus more on the offensive side

If it was before when arsenal was still an underated team, you would have seen many goals in that match bit unfortunately, arsenal only win with a lone goal

This is one the most exciting match if i can still remember. Arsenal actually won the match with a lone goal. Chelsea also try their best but that best was not enough to even get a draw against arsenal

Most times I usually feel like arsenal are been underrated , based on the way they are paying ,if the two teams should meet again ,I think with the way things are going it might actually just be something like a clear win for arsenal I think

Chelsea is ranked 7th in Premier League
Arsenal is ranked 2nd in Premier League
During last 5 matches Arsenal has 4 wins and 1 draw
During last 5 matches Chelsea has 2 wins 2 draws and 1 loss
Prediction : both teams to score
Based on recent form and league positions, it seems like Arsenal is the stronger team going into this match against Chelsea. However, Chelsea has the ability to cause an upset and should not be underestimated. With that said, my prediction is that both teams will score as both sides have been able to find the back of the net in their recent matches.

Back