Could a wager of over 2.5 goals pay dividends for this match?

J

Julio88

Fans at the BayArena can expect to be entertained when Bayer Leverkusen and Borussia Dortmund square off on Sunday because both teams have made a commitment to playing exciting, attacking football for several seasons. Unbelievably, over 2.5 goals have been scored in nine of the last ten meetings between the teams, and my prediction suggests that trend will continue this weekend. Both teams have many offensive difference-makers, so a wager on over 2.5 goals would appear to fit the circumstances perfectly.

This is one of the match that was very shocking to me. I actually carry both team to score in the match considering the good form of both team and I've never watch the two team playing together without playing goal-goal but the match later resulted in 2-0 win in favour of Dortmund

This is one of the match that was very shocking to me. I actually carry both team to score in the match considering the good form of both team and I've never watch the two team playing together without playing goal-goal but the match later resulted in 2-0 win in favour of Dortmund
I also remember this match quite well. With the attacking prowess on show for both sides, I was of the opinion that there would be goals at both ends, but I guess we were both mistaken, to be quite honest.

Back