Could over 1.5 goals be a decent wager in this matchup?

J

Julio88

If Southampton sets up to frustrate Newcastle, who have recently struggled to score goals, they will give themselves the best chance of a successful first-leg outcome. That being said, I predict that today will end with at least two goals for either of the two teams. Given that Newcastle has scored six goals at this venue in just their last two visits, two or more goals have been scored in each of the previous four head-to-head encounters. So, for bettors, the over 1.5 match goals option might be a great choice.

I know many people might have been fearing to carry over goals for both team but fortunately the match later resulted in over 2.5 goals and the match was very entertaining. Newcastle United later win the match

I know many people might have been fearing to carry over goals for both team but fortunately the match later resulted in over 2.5 goals and the match was very entertaining. Newcastle United later win the match
You are absolutely right. I stand to be corrected, but the match ended 2-0 in favor of Newcastle, so I think it was over 1.5 goals rather than over 2 goals. It was a fascinating encounter, though, for sure

Back