Could over 2.5 goals be a great option in this encounter?

J

Julio88

Sampdoria and Inter Milan's previous five meetings have all ended with a score of over 2.5 goals, and I anticipate that to continue. Additionally, Inter Milan led the league with the highest average of three goals per game this season in Serie A. Furthermore, Inter has managed to score seven goals overall in its last three away games. They played opponents who were among the top half of the standings. I anticipate them to score more than 2.5 goals in this game given how strong their attacking force is.

I would have said yes if the game is played this last week because there was many over goals played by different teams but it might not be like that this week because of the European football kicking in this week

I would have said yes if the game is played this last week because there was many over goals played by different teams but it might not be like that this week because of the European football kicking in this week
This is quite a good point. The away team might feel the need to rotate in preparation for this fixture and subsequent ones, and this may do them more harm than good in spite of their attacking prowess

Back