Could this match produce over 1.5 goals?

J

Julio88

Recently, Braga has been scoring goals at a consistent rate. Their offensive statistics from the previous five games they've played here alone point to a scenario where over 1.5 goals are scored in the match. I foresee this game to feature more than 1.5 goals because of their impressive recent goal-scoring performance. Braga's defense is incredibly strong. Nevertheless, Famalicao's attacking side, which has succeeded in scoring even in losses, appears competent enough to accomplish this here, which ought to affect the final tally of goals.

You don't just carrh over1.5for any team at any particular time. I know Braga is very inform this season but you have to consider when its playing at home or at away. It is better to carry Braga to only win at away

T
You don't just carrh over1.5for any team at any particular time. I know Braga is very inform this season but you have to consider when its playing at home or at away. It is better to carry Braga to only win at away
This is a salient observation. Braga have been in scintillating scoring form, though, and most of their matches have yielded more than a goal, with them being the main contributors, to be quite honest

Back