Cremonese vs Juventus: betting tips

W

WinJonny

Juventus undoubtedly wants to keep their Champions League berth. It has been so long since the two sides' last Serie A meeting, which ended in a thrilling 3-3 tie in 1996.

What matters right now, though, is that Juventus has been in outstanding form leading up to the world cup break, and I have no doubt that it will keep up today.

Dusan Vlahovic, Leonardo Bonucci, and Paul Pogba are all out with injury.

I'm inclined to place a wager on Max Allegri's squad because Juan Cuadrado and Federico Chiesa will both be ready for the midweek game and since they're going for their seventh consecutive league victory.

Juventus undoubtedly wants to keep their Champions League berth. It has been so long since the two sides' last Serie A meeting, which ended in a thrilling 3-3 tie in 1996.

What matters right now, though, is that Juventus has been in outstanding form leading up to the world cup break, and I have no doubt that it will keep up today.

Dusan Vlahovic, Leonardo Bonucci, and Paul Pogba are all out with injury.

I'm inclined to place a wager on Max Allegri's squad because Juan Cuadrado and Federico Chiesa will both be ready for the midweek and since they're going for their seventh consecutive league victory.
Juventus would win this game quite comfortably, seeing as Cremonese have basically become the whipping boys of the Italian Serie A. The Old Lady will most likely see this game out comfortably, with precious little challenge from the minnows

Back