Delving into Topbos RP: Mechanics Query

leboke

$Points
Hey everyone,

I'm diving into the world of Topbos RP, and while I'm stoked about it, I've hit a bit of a snag with some mechanics.

Specifically, I'm curious about how the leveling system works and what strategies you've found most effective for character progression.

Are there any particular quests or activities that yield better rewards or XP? And what about character builds—any tips on optimizing for different playstyles?

Would love to hear your insights and experiences to make the most out of my Topbos RP journey.

Hey everyone,

I'm diving into the world of Topbos RP, and while I'm stoked about it, I've hit a bit of a snag with some mechanics.

Specifically, I'm curious about how the leveling system works and what strategies you've found most effective for character progression.

Are there any particular quests or activities that yield better rewards or XP? And what about character builds—any tips on optimizing for different playstyles?

Would love to hear your insights and experiences to make the most out of my topbos domino rp journey.
thanks in advance for any help

Back