Did you know that manchester united will beat crystal palace?

Jasper coded

$Points
bet on manchester United will win this match against Crystal palace because Manchester United is in form this season Manchester United beat Manchester city in there last match they have good coach they have goal sense Manchester United have good midfielder they will till have corner kick than Crystal palace Manchester United is a great team they have fan than Crystal palace

bet on manchester United will win this match against Crystal palace because Manchester United is in form this season Manchester United beat Manchester city in there last match they have good coach they have goal sense Manchester United have good midfielder they will till have corner kick than Crystal palace Manchester United is a great team they have fan than Crystal palace
Manchester United have been in sensational form recently and are even mounting somewhat of a title challenge. I expect them to be victorious over Palace, who have been something of a bogey team to United in years gone by

I have always known that Manchester United will not really have the resources to challenge for the title. They have a very good starting 11 but then they have a very average bench.

This is a great point. The fans were getting carried away but I was rather skeptical that United could mount a serious title challenge because the drop off in certain key positions from the starter to the backup does not bode well
I have always known that Manchester United will not really have the resources to challenge for the title. They have a very good starting 11 but then they have a very average bench.

I don't know which league you're talking about because crystal palace actually come back at the last match to draw mancheater united but manchester united was only able to win the second league

I don't know which league you're talking about because crystal palace actually come back at the last match to draw mancheater united but manchester united was only able to win the second league
The first round of matches is what we were discussing. It ended in a heartbreaking draw for United as Crystal Palace grabbed a late goal, much to the chagrin of several punters who had predicted an away victory at the time

Back