Did you think that manchester united will win the match

Jasper coded

$Points
The reason why manchester united will win the match is that manchester united is really in form and manchester city lost their last match to Southampton ever since Qatar world cup manchester city has not gained their form especially Kelvin de bruyne the main man is not in form manchester united will have shot on target than manchester city and free kick than Manchester city

The reason why manchester united will win the match is that manchester united is really in form and manchester city lost their last match to Southampton ever since Qatar world cup manchester city has not gained their form especially Kelvin de bruyne the main man is not in form manchester united will have shot on target than manchester city and free kick than Manchester city
I am not entirely in agreement with your assessment. City have been going through a tough period, and Manchester United is the team in form, but in derby matches, form goes out of the window. It is hard to predict what will transpire in this match

Its not a matter of what we think again because the match has already been played and we've all seen the outcome even though it's like a shocker to so many people but i was not surprised considering man city form

Thiu
Its not a matter of what we think again because the match has already been played and we've all seen the outcome even though it's like a shocker to so many people but i was not surprised considering man city form
This is true. Manchester United recorded a famous victory over their city rivals which was quite unexpected, all things being considered. However, the win boosted the confidence of the Red Devils immensely

Back