Did you think that manchester united will win the match?

Jasper coded

$Points
The reason why manchester united will win the match is that manchester united is really in form and manchester city lost their last match to Southampton ever since Qatar world cup manchester city has not gained their form especially Kelvin de bruyne the main man is not in form manchester united will have shot on target than manchester city and free kick than Manchester city

The reason why manchester united will win the match is that manchester united is really in form and manchester city lost their last match to Southampton ever since Qatar world cup manchester city has not gained their form especially Kelvin de bruyne the main man is not in form manchester united will have shot on target than manchester city and free kick than Manchester city
Ironically, now both teams are the main challengers to league leaders Arsenal, who have been simply scintillating this season. I believe that it is a three horse race, and the clash between Manchester City and Arsenal is now a mouthwatering prospect

Even though the match that later resulted in a good favour for manchester united was like a surprise to many but it was not actually like a surprise to me as I've seen a decline in manchester city form

Even though the match that later resulted in a good favour for manchester united was like a surprise to many but it was not actually like a surprise to me as I've seen a decline in manchester city form
I agree with your sentiments. Manchester City have not been at their sparkling best by any stretch, and this defeat to United was probably what heralded that loss of form as well as their fear factor

Back