Do you approach gambling as only a proper way to earn ?

swift

$Points
I think gambling is really one proper way and avenue many are making more money through ,like there are some people that are comfortably earning well with gambling ,they found it as one great medium to earn more money and others ,it have been a very good earning option for many and that's a good thing I think

Do you approach gambling as only a proper way to earn ?

Gambling is probably not the best venture to be dependent on in terms of obtaining winnings and earning a net profit consistently, so one should hold their horses before proceeding to engage in such activities.

Gambling is probably not the best venture to be dependent on in terms of obtaining winnings and earning a net profit consistently, so one should hold their horses before proceeding to engage in such activities.
Yeah I think it's actually not the best venture or means to earn ,there are other opportunities and options available , people that really want to earn should actually just see different options and benefit from

Yeah I think it's actually not the best venture or means to earn ,there are other opportunities and options available , people that really want to earn should actually just see different options and benefit from
You are absolutely spot on here. Other money-making opportunities which bear more of a semblance towards dependability are accessible, so gambling should not be the venture that one chooses to hang their hat on.

You are absolutely spot on here. Other money-making opportunities which bear more of a semblance towards dependability are accessible, so gambling should not be the venture that one chooses to hang their hat on.
There are some gamblers that earn from different ways and others , they see money making venture as one way to grow their income , so they are so interested in making money as they depends solely on it

There are some gamblers that earn from different ways and others , they see money making venture as one way to grow their income , so they are so interested in making money as they depends solely on it
This is a very interesting comment. I think it is best to take such a venture as gambling seriously, but also, one should know that this activity can throw up all kinds of surprises in terms of winnings, to be quite honest.

This is a very interesting comment. I think it is best to take such a venture as gambling seriously, but also, one should know that this activity can throw up all kinds of surprises in terms of winnings, to be quite honest.
That's why it's good for a gambler to have different sources of income , if gambing doesn't work for him or her , then probably the gambler would actually be focusing on other important sources to actually gamble in the first place

Back