Do you chase losses more than gains when gambling?

swift

$Points
I think the gambler should learn to adopt the right techniques when gambling , they should learn to invest well and chase more gains instead of losses , I think too much losses is actually a big problem ,so gambler should understand this and fix it in the first place

Do you chase losses more than gains when gambling?

It is always a wrong step when we chase losses in betting. Losses should be seen as a way of learning more betting strategy and not really to be chased. Chasing losses will make us to lose more bets if we are not careful with it.

Most times I feel losses is actually a big lesson to most gamblers , some gamblers sees losses as something that would make them focus on making better gamble to fetch them more futuristic profits

Gambling will come either in winning or losing. It is always better if a gambler can just take the outcome of gambling with faith and prepare for the next one. However, he must have learnt from the mistake he made.

I believe learning from the mistakes is quite important as well , the gambler should learn from his mistakes and fix that mistake , lot of Lost are been made daily since the gambler have refused to earn better

I do see chasing losses as a trap that was set up by the gambling industries to ensure that people continue playing games even when it is obvious that they are losing. Unfortunately many have fallen into this

I do see chasing losses as a trap that was set up by the gambling industries to ensure that people continue playing games even when it is obvious that they are losing. Unfortunately many have fallen into this
Yeah so true many have made the mistake of chasing too much losses to the extent that they have fallen into more debt , they just can't decipher how they entered into debt because of desperation too

Yeah so true many have made the mistake of chasing too much losses to the extent that they have fallen into more debt , they just can't decipher how they entered into debt because of desperation too
To be honest with you, not all people understand the concept of gambling. They always want to bet for money. They don't really do any research before betting most time. That's why it is always better to do some research.

To be honest with you, not all people understand the concept of gambling. They always want to bet for money. They don't really do any research before betting most time. That's why it is always better to do some research.
Doing some research before you bet is of concern , you should actually do all the major research and know the pattern of betting , understanding the princples of betting and risk management consideration is of importance

Gain are not to be chased neither do we need to chase loss. Gambling should be done with one mind. When we lose, we should accept the decision and when we gain, we should also accept the fate rather than chasing loss .

Yeah chasing losses would only become more problem and worries , the gambler must understand the prospect of gambing , how they invest would actually be of concern, it's good the gambler understand certain precautions to when gambling

Many have become addicted easily due to the fact that they are chasing their losses. In fact some people always use martingale strategy to chase their loss by adding more money to chase the loss of the game to recoup faster.

I think chasing losses is actually a problem to some , to some extent they would chase losses to the extent that some would lose a lot of money in that process , understanding this before gambing it's important to well consider as well

I think chasing losses is actually a problem to some , to some extent they would chase losses to the extent that some would lose a lot of money in that process , understanding this before gambing it's important to well consider as well
Most people that have lost the most in gambling today are those that are always chasing their losses. When we lose in gambling, the best thing to do is to accept fate and learn better strategy to win the following days.

Adoption of better strategies is so important , the gambler should bundle the concept and adopt the proper strategies that would determine the extent to which profits would be made of the scheme at the end of the day too I think

I don't even try to chase my losses while gambling online, I do make sure that I gamble responsibly always and I don't try to do beyond my capacity, it's always advisable to also practise risk management.

Back