Do you continue with gambling even with excessive loss?

swift

$Points
There are actually some gamblers that still continue to gamble despite the amount of loss they are making from it , they are actually not infulenced by the amount of loss been made , most do this to fight back the gambling games and regain their lost income and others , does that also infulence your gambling activities , and do you invest to get your money back

It does not really make sense continuing with betting when we have experienced excess loss. We should take a break for a while to reflect on what may cause the loss and how we can get rid of those factors.

No I don't do that when I'm not in insane. I try to gamble responsibly so I take a break whenever they are huge losses. I believe that the right thing to do. When you losing too much then take a break and restrategized to see how to win.

Gamblers can show perseverance in gambling even with frequent losses, but this should be managed to an extent and should not be encouraged for a gambler to go overboard, to be quite honest.

Gamblers can show perseverance in gambling even with frequent losses, but this should be managed to an extent and should not be encouraged for a gambler to go overboard, to be quite honest.
When the losses are actually becoming too much , the gambler should be patient enough , like they should give gambing a break , they should have it in mind that they cant keep on making this more huge losses from gambling

Back