Do you discipline yourself when it comes to you taking precautions when Investing ?

swift

$Points
I think as a gambler that is looking forward in earning money ,it's really good to discipline yourself , even if the person loves spending too much , he or she must understand to take necessary precautionary measure and always invest well , because he or she could make huge losses at the end if not careful

Do you discipline yourself when it comes to you taking precautions when Investing ?

I won't really call it discipline but caution. Just because i want to make money, i can't put my life online. My always very careful with gambling because of all the risks involved so that i won't be a victim

I don't always involve in gambling always. Aside this, I have made sure that I only make use of the little money and I don't stake on unrealistic games. All these are some of the cautions that I have put in place.

I am not a gambler but I know the importance of taking precautions when gambling. It should be something that you do with great discipline and awareness. Gambling with proper awareness and discipline will promote responsible gambling and reduce problem gambling.

Back