Do you envisage over 1.5 goals in this clash?

J

Julio88

Sampdoria has given up goals more frequently than almost any other team in Serie A this season, and the relegation favorites may face more difficulties on Monday when they travel to a strong Lazio team. The home team should have opportunities to take advantage of a porous Sampdoria defense as they have scored a minimum of two times in four of their previous seven league games. On the basis of this, gamblers are advised to think about placing a wager on the over 1.5 goals market.

I have a guy that actually followed normal prediction on that day and carry both team to play over1.5 but the game was at 0-0 at bal ti.e and the guy was already panicking. Surprisingly the game later finish 2-0 in favour of Lazio

I
I have a guy that actually followed normal prediction on that day and carry both team to play over1.5 but the game was at 0-0 at bal ti.e and the guy was already panicking. Surprisingly the game later finish 2-0 in favour of Lazio
It was quite surprising that the encounter today did not yield more than 1 goal but this was primarily due to the stubbornness of the Sampdoria defence which later crumbled under the swathe of pressure that came their way

Back