Do you feel bad for spending excess in gambling ?

swift

$Points
There are some gamblers that actually makes more loss from excessive gambling , they invest huge amount of money and gamble almost everytime in the prospect of making more profit and most times it usually work otherwise because many of them makes continuous loss

Do you feel bad for spending excess in gambling ?

I feel bad in gambling after i have spend Alots of money in gambling without winings anything, it can be frustrating that you have spend a lots of money and still you're not making profit, but let's always bet wisely and responsibly

Yeah there are some people that thus feel bad after spending excess when gambing , they love to make more profit , but when the losses is actually becoming too much , they start to feel bad and others , like it's actually a problem to them

It's completely understandable to feel bad or remorseful about spending excessively on gambling. It's important to acknowledge and address these feelings in order to move forward in a positive way. Here are some steps you can take to cope with those emotions:

Accept Responsibility: Take ownership of your actions and accept responsibility for the excessive spending. Recognize that it was a decision you made, and use it as an opportunity to learn and grow

I will feel bad if I spend excess and at the end of the day, I do not win. That's why I don't always steak excess that I am sure I cannot afford to lose. I always want to limit my betting to what I can easily afford to lose.

I am not a gambler but I will definitely feel bad for spending excessively in gambling. Especially if that is an amount that I couldn't really afford to lose . It makes me regret and feel bad that I did not think before gambling.

Back