Do you follow celebrities gambling prediction?

swift

$Points
There are times that most celebrities usually predict the gambling games and I think , most people actually follow their games and predict with them , instead of following their own pattern , if they see that the particular celebrity picks a particular team , they would actually do the same , so do you follow celebrities gambling prediction in the process of you wanting to earn money from gambling

I don't always get influenced by the celebrities. There are some of them that are known for chronic losses. There was a time I felt like playing games that Drake played nut the game came out to be a loss to him.

I sometimes do this.
There is a popular man on Twitter. He is known for predicting games and he shares them on Twitter for free.
A lot of people always stake his predictions and they always win.
I think if that's the thing then it's actually good , some people might be learning from the man strategies till probably they are now able to actually develop their own strategies that could earn them

There are times that most celebrities usually predict the gambling games and I think , most people actually follow their games and predict with them , instead of following their own pattern , if they see that the particular celebrity picks a particular team , they would actually do the same , so do you follow celebrities gambling prediction in the process of you wanting to earn money from gambling
I tend not to follow the predictions posted by celebrities because in a wah, they have nothing to lose. They can easily recoup their initial stake through their activities even if the prediction fails to happen in real life

I tend not to follow the predictions posted by celebrities because in a wah, they have nothing to lose. They can easily recoup their initial stake through their activities even if the prediction fails to happen in real life
I believe that most of them predictions are really just there and someone cannot just rely particularly on their prediction so the person would probably not end up in more losses and others I think tho

Thats true
Even if they lose, they money may just be peanut to them and it won't pain them very much.
It won't be like someone like us who has used almost all of the money on him to sraje a game. And this is why you should always cross check predictions posted by celebrities.
This is exactly what I am alluding to. One needs to be cautious when staking the same odds as celebrities, because the money they are using is quite dispensable in comparison to yours. This should be taken into account

Back