Do you get annoyed when your betting site sends too much notification ?

swift

$Points
$5
$5
I think most times its going to be very annoying if the betting site the person is actually making use of ,is actually sending too much notification and other ,I think some people might not be happy and even comfortable with this ,I believe that not everyone love the too much notification something ,they actually do get fed up at some point

I don't get annoyed because I opted for it in the first instance and I don't see the reason why I need to be offended if I see their messages. I can easily mute the notification if the disturbances are too much.

I only want to receive notification about the outcome of my bet slip and also about bonuses. Any other notification other those is like a disturbance to me. I will prefer not to receive such on my phone

I think most times its going to be very annoying if the betting site the person is actually making use of ,is actually sending too much notification and other ,I think some people might not be happy and even comfortable with this ,I believe that not everyone love the too much notification something ,they actually do get fed up at some point

I do get slightly worked up when I see notifications of a betting site pop up, particularly when the message has little to zero relevance on my performance in gambling or any actual upgrades of the webpage itself

I only want to receive notification about the outcome of my bet slip and also about bonuses. Any other notification other those is like a disturbance to me. I will prefer not to receive such on my phone
Yeah most especially anything ads notification it's alwsys a disturbance to me ,I just don't want anything disturbance and others , that's why too much notification is actually just a very big problem for me

Yeah most especially anything ads notification it's alwsys a disturbance to me ,I just don't want anything disturbance and others , that's why too much notification is actually just a very big problem for me
It can be really annoying and frustratong when these messages are incessant, and basically contain the same subject matter talked about in different wording. It does my head in a lot of the time, to be quite honest

It can be really annoying when youre getting too much notification from a gambling platform, but i think you can stop receiving notifications from the platform if you go to settings on the betting platform and turn it off.

Back