Do you get confused anytime you make loss ?

swift

$Points
I believe there are some gamblers that actually get confused anytime they actually make loss , like they won't bother to even check how they are investing again , most of the time Instead of pausing the way they are gambling , they would continue to gamble excessively and this would lead more loss

I believe there are some gamblers that actually get confused anytime they actually make loss , like they won't bother to even check how they are investing again , most of the time Instead of pausing the way they are gambling , they would continue to gamble excessively and this would lead more loss

I do not get confused when I lose on gambling because I know that it is part of the game, and this helps me to be relaxed and know that I will get better days and be more of a beneficiary of good luck

I usually used to go back to my decision again to think what went wrong because I do a lot of research before placing a bet. I also try as much as possible not to dwell too much on it and move on.

I usually used to go back to my decision again to think what went wrong because I do a lot of research before placing a bet. I also try as much as possible not to dwell too much on it and move on.
This is true. It is best not to let the loss get to you too much or for you to take the loss personally. Rather, you should use it to spur you on to conduct deeper analysis so that you will be more likely to win the next one

I don't really get confused. I don't always see betting as do or die affair. This has been helping me never to feel dejected with any result that may come out in case of any betting. I do see it as the reflection of what I play.

I don't really get confused. I don't always see betting as do or die affair. This has been helping me never to feel dejected with any result that may come out in case of any betting. I do see it as the reflection of what I play.
Your contribution is valid. It is essential that punters begin to see betting for what it truly is; a pastime that is entertaining with money as a factor. Some see it as a viable escape plan from poverty, which should not be the case

Betting should be seen as something that will be giving us additional money. Therefore, we don't need to be putting much hope on it. This is because the results of every betting may not favor us sometimes.

Same here I don't get confused. This is a a game of luck it is euther you lose it or you win it. There's no two ways about this. if I win I gey excited but if it turns the other way I just move away no need brooding over what I can't control.

Back