Do you learn to caution yourself when making bad gambling decisions?

swift

$Points
When making bad gambling decisions you should understand that habit of cautioning yourself , because if as a gambler you don't caution yourself , you might just risk losing a lot of money , understanding the precautions plus concept is an important concept of gambling

Do you learn to caution yourself when making bad gambling decisions?

i don't this a lot when making gambling decisions. I try to be rational in my decision making to avoid bad decision making. Yesh I understand the habit of cautioning myself , because I don't want to lose big with this.

i don't this a lot when making gambling decisions. I try to be rational in my decision making to avoid bad decision making. Yesh I understand the habit of cautioning myself , because I don't want to lose big with this.
in order not to lose big you should understand that decision that you are taking would infulence your gambing proceeding ,so you should be taking necessary concerns plus steps or concerns on the way you gamble I think tho

Yes of cause, I do caution myself when making bad gambling decision, as a wise and responsible gambler you have to always gamble responsibly and practice risk management, and always bet with what you can afford.

Back