Do you place bets depending on odds?

W

WinJonny

Do you place bets depending on odds?

Making calculated wagers based on odds rather than feelings is the essence of betting with your mind rather than your heart. When the chances are in your favor, it can be wise to place a wager on the numbers rather than on the winner you believe will prevail.
For instance, even if you believe the Arsenal will win a friendly football game you can still be better off betting on Chelsea if the odds are favorable.

You cannot place sport betting on odds . You would have to depend on some other things before you can decide which team you want to go with. If you want to do that, most of the bookmakers could mislead you with their odds

No, I don't place bet based on odds, although you can placed bet based on odd but it will be very careful you analysed well for every game you're about to stake on so as to avoid unnecessary loss of money, always make sure you analyse your game well

As a beginner in football betting, it is expected to place bets based on the odds. But as an expert in the field, you don't depend on odds to bet alone. There are some other things to consider like forms of the teams involved, the players status, position in the table etc. Recent occurrence has shown where team that was given least odds was beaten by its opponents.

That was when i first start my betting career, I predict most games based on odd given to each team then. i usually lose my money then but i don't use odd to play game again, i try to know more about each teams

Betting purely based off odds is a tactic that will not bear fruit in the long-term because the venture is quite unpredictable, thus rendering this a dangerous activity to undertake. Punters should strive to analyze the competitors into detail before anything else.

It depends. As you said, you should put aside any feelings.
BUT, from time to time you can take the risk and bet something stupid. You never know, and thats the great thing behind betting.
Ironically, it could be likely that this time where you throw caution to the wind while engaging in this venture, you could emerge triumphant and obtain a bucketload of money. However, generally, bankroll management is still advised.

As a Bettor I really do place emphasis on that too , before placing any odds , I make sure the odds are smaller and others, because I know that for the odds to be very big ,it actually looks like there is actually some uncertainty somewhere I think

As a Bettor I really do place emphasis on that too , before placing any odds , I make sure the odds are smaller and others, because I know that for the odds to be very big ,it actually looks like there is actually some uncertainty somewhere I think
Your point is valid. It is definitely essential to glance through odds in order to make sure that as a punter, you are taking a more calculated risk which is more likely to fetch you winnings, to be quite honest.

Back