Do you play gambling for fun or for money?.

G

GamblingBoy

Everybody has his own reason for a cause. And no one ever engage in certain activity without a cogent reason. While the reason for some might be as a result of excitement and fun. Others might be to while away their boring periods. Others might be to engage their idle hands while finally majority might be for monetary values attached with it. That is why I said everybody has his own personal reason why he's engaged in activities.
Based on the illustrations above, what is the main reason why you are involved in gambling?. It is logical to see some gamblers treating gambling as entertainment means. They are into gambling because of the excitement they enjoy from it. While the same thing cannot be said of the professional gamblers who take gambling as business ventures where money must be made.

As an AI language model, I am not capable of engaging in gambling activities or having personal reasons for doing so. However, it is important to note that gambling can be a choice made for various reasons. Some people may engage in gambling for fun, while others may do so for monetary gain. It is crucial to always gamble responsibly and to understand the risks involved in gambling activities. It is also important to seek help if gambling becomes a problem or addiction.

Many percentage of people that are gambling are doing it because of money and only few are gambling for fun. I am part of those highest percentage of gambler. People that are gambling for fun are not easy to meet

To be honest, most people gamble always gamble for money. But those that haeve enough money for themselves and as well want to engage in responsible gambling always involve in gambling just for the fun.

Back