Do you prioritize gambling over the source of income you have ?

swift

$Points
I think there are some people that actually prioritize gambling over their source of income , like they actually don't invest with adequate caution when gambling , and they also prefer to actually gamble than keen more in having a source of income and others , it's actually popular among gamblers and others

I think there are some people that actually prioritize gambling over their source of income , like they actually don't invest with adequate caution when gambling , and they also prefer to actually gamble than keen more in having a source of income and others , it's actually popular among gamblers and others

It is definitely not a good idea to prioritize gambling over a more consistent source of income. The latter is your bread and butter and your focus should be on that first before engaging in gambling

No, i do not patronise gambling over my source of income because it's a very risky stuff to do, i always take my business very seriously and i bet when i feel like, it's always advisable not to bet often that's just it

No, i do not patronise gambling over my source of income because it's a very risky stuff to do, i always take my business very seriously and i bet when i feel like, it's always advisable not to bet often that's just it
I think your point is valid. One should never seek to raise gambling to such a pedestal where it is a priority over other ventures which are more sustainable. Those who are so obsessed with gambling are digging their own graves

I can never prioritize gambling of anything in my life not to talk about my sources of income. Gambling to so many people is not really something to rely on but you can also make it part of source

I can never prioritize gambling of anything in my life not to talk about my sources of income. Gambling to so many people is not really something to rely on but you can also make it part of source
It is absolutely erroneous for any reasonable individual to put gambling over their source of income which is more regular and sustainable. I would be extremely surprised to see someone adopt this kind of attitude, to be quite honest

Back