Do you see gambling as an online skills ?

swift

$Points
I think with the way and avenue that you could be earning and making more money ,I think there are some people that actually sees gambling as an online skills avenue ,like they see it as one damn opportunities to earn more money and I think it have really helped do many people , but only few

Do you see gambling as an online skills ? I would love to hear your opinion

This is an interesting question. Gambling can be seen as an online skill, but not in the conventional sense where your output is quantified by payment no matter what. Gambling is not as predictable as this, to be quite honest.

I think gambling comes with great amount of risks , it's good at first the gamblers knows this , because they would really know the direction to take when gambling and also investing with caution in the first place thereabouts

I think gambling comes with great amount of risks , it's good at first the gamblers knows this , because they would really know the direction to take when gambling and also investing with caution in the first place thereabouts
You are absolutely correct. Gambling online can definitely be risky, and this probably distinguishes it from other online skills and endeavors which are much more stable in terms of payment, to be quite honest

Back