Do you take gambling as your number one earning scheme ?

swift

$Points
I think in some cases there are actually some gamblers that just have that high interest in gambling , like they actually take gambling as their number one earning scheme , like they actually invest more into it ,they sees it as one scheme of making more money for themselves gains and others

Do you take gambling as your number one earning scheme ?

As an AI language model, I do not have personal beliefs or opinions. However, it is important to note that gambling should never be viewed as a reliable source of income or a way to solve financial problems. The truth is that gambling is a game of chance, and there is no guarantee of winning. In fact, most people lose more money than they win, and this can lead to addiction, financial troubles, and even mental health issues.

Moreover, gambling addiction can be very detrimental to individuals' lives and the lives of their loved ones. Therefore, it is important to approach gambling responsibly, only gamble with money that can be afford to lose, and seek help if you suspect that you or a loved one may have a gambling problem. It is imperative to view gambling as a form of entertainment rather than as a viable source of income.

Gambling addiction have always been the problem for many , some gamblers have been so addicted to the extent that they don't understand the necessary scheme of investing , gambling addiction is a big bad habit

It's not a good idea to make gambling as your number source of income, it's always advisable to have other things that you're doing than depending on only gambling, it's a very dangerous thing to do, let's also gamble responsibly.

I only take gambling as part of my earning scheme but i can never take it as my number one earning scheme. Gambling has a lot of risks and if you must be very careful with not to lose all to it

In fact I don't make it my secondary source of earning. I only gamble more as a fun. I don't really depend on betting and I don't always play more than I can afford. I don't really think it is right for us to make it our primary earning.

In fact I don't make it my secondary source of earning. I only gamble more as a fun. I don't really depend on betting and I don't always play more than I can afford. I don't really think it is right for us to make it our primary earning.
Same with me , I think the fun nature of gambling is what keeps me interested in the scheme too , the intriguing part to show your wins and celebrate is actually what makes some people like to gamble and others

The effects of gambling addiction on an individual's and their loved ones' lives can be quite negative. As a result, it's crucial to play sensibly, only with money you can afford to lose, and get assistance if you think you or a loved one may have a gambling problem.

The effects of gambling addiction on an individual's and their loved ones' lives can be quite negative. As a result, it's crucial to play sensibly, only with money you can afford to lose, and get support if you think you or a loved one may have a gambling problem. Gambling should only be seen as a form of entertainment, not as a reliable source of money.

I do not take gambling as my number one earning schemes before gambling is unreliable and can't be guarantee wining, so it's better to gamble responsibly at all time and make sure you avoid greediness.

No, gambling is not my number one earning scheme. While some gamblers may depend on it to make money, most people gamblers I have come across have other stable jobs or businesses to pay the bills.

I don't take gambling as my earning scheme. This is because it is a highly risky venture that you cannot depend on as a source of income. You can only do it for fun with a small amount just to try your luck. Depending on gambling as a source of income is rather irresponsible.

The issue of gambling addiction has long plagued many people. Some gamblers have become so dependent on their games that they are unable to comprehend the basics of investing.

It is not always good to be seeing gambling as the only way by which we can be earning money. There are many people that have lost with this attitude. We can easily be playing to just earn as a secondary source for us

Some people have lost a lot as a gambler , it's good they understand the princples , process of it very well to make the decision and others when they gamble , taking note of all risk management set up and tactics is important as well

Back