Do you take gambling as your perfect earning method ?

swift

$Points
I think there are some people that actually take gambling as their perfect earning method , they feel that they could earn so well from gambling and they are actually ready to invest huge amount of money and others in gambling so they could earn well , but I think gambling is a risky venture and should be watched well before investing anything

Do you take gambling as your perfect earning method ?

Gambling as an earning method should not be the perfect solutions to your financial problems, neither should it be your main source of income. Gamblers should note this, to be quite frank.

There are some gamblers that don't care about anything , they are very Ready to take gambling as their preferred income source ,what matters to them is that they are earning at their own preffered time

There are some gamblers that don't care about anything , they are very Ready to take gambling as their preferred income source ,what matters to them is that they are earning at their own preffered time
Your submission is valid. I do not believe that gamblers should be prioritizing this venture as their primary source of gambling, particularly due to its volatility and the absence of any assurances with regards to winnings.

Gmbling should be seen as a complement to your earnings if you are good at it and manage to earn money in this activity, but never your main source of income, because we should know that luck can change at any time and go into a bad streak , and therefore destroy our bankroll, we must have alternative sources, this is just a game

It is very wrong to think of gambling as a perfect means of making money. Most of us get very lucky while reverse is the case for some of us. I used to think that it is only the rich that have the higher power to win sports bet and other gambling games but I realized it was wrong when I had money. It's pure luck

Gmbling should be seen as a complement to your earnings if you are good at it and manage to earn money in this activity, but never your main source of income, because we should know that luck can change at any time and go into a bad streak , and therefore destroy our bankroll, we must have alternative sources, this is just a game
Gambling is such an unpredictable venture that it should be viewed as a supplemental source of income rather than a primary revenue stream for any individual, because on more than one occasion, you will be left disappointed.

It is very wrong to think of gambling as a perfect means of making money. Most of us get very lucky while reverse is the case for some of us. I used to think that it is only the rich that have the higher power to win sports bet and other gambling games but I realized it was wrong when I had money. It's pure luck
It is an erroneous judgement for a gambler to view such a venture in this light of being a perfect way to make money. It is highly dependent on luck in the first place, to be quite honest with you.

Gambling is such an unpredictable venture that it should be viewed as a supplemental source of income rather than a primary revenue stream for any individual, because on more than one occasion, you will be left disappointed.
Exactly, the fact of not being able to earn the money you wanted or the one you thought you were going to get according to your expectations can frustrate you and do things that you should not when it comes to gambling, it is better to realize in time that it is likely that you will not win large amounts with gambling or that it is not a good option as the main source of income.

Exactly, the fact of not being able to earn the money you wanted or the one you thought you were going to get according to your expectations can frustrate you and do things that you should not when it comes to gambling, it is better to realize in time that it is likely that you will not win large amounts with gambling or that it is not a good option as the main source of income.
I agree with this take. It is ideal for gamblers not to be so expectant of obtaining winnings or making a net profit from this venture due to its unpredictability, to be quite honest with you.

Some gamblers are completely unconcerned with everything and are eager to adopt gambling as their favoured source of income. For them, the only important thing is that they are making money when it suits them.

While gambling can potentially result in financial gains, it also carries significant risks, and I encourage individuals to approach it responsibly, adhering to applicable laws and regulations in their jurisdiction. It's important to understand that gambling outcomes are based on chance, and there is no guaranteed method for consistent earnings through gambling.

Gambling should never be considered your major source of income, even if you are skilled at it and can make money from it. This is because we should be aware that our luck can change at any time and go on a losing streak, which will deplete our bankroll.

Back