Do you take record of futuristic gains as a gambler ?

swift

$Points
I think there are some gamblers that actually take into consideration futuristic gains and goals , like they actually place reference and considers on that , but since gambling is actually based in luck ,you should not be relying on futuristic goals but placing more emphasis on current goals and nothing other than that

I think there are some gamblers that actually take into consideration futuristic gains and goals , like they actually place reference and considers on that , but since gambling is actually based in luck ,you should not be relying on futuristic goals but placing more emphasis on current goals and nothing other than that

I think that it is erroneous for a gambler to focus on futuristic winnings that could be obtained via gambling. The best thing to do is to be concerned about the here and now in order to maximize profits

I must emphasize that gambling can be a risky activity. It's important to gamble responsibly, set limits on your spending, and never gamble more than you can afford to lose. It's always good to practice risk management.

I don't really plan base on gambling money. I always have my plans based on the reality on ground. That's why I don't make any futuristic plan when it comes to betting. Though, I don't blame those that do that.

Gambling can be harmful, and that needs to be stressed. It's crucial to gamble sensibly, set spending restrictions, and avoid ever risking more money than you can afford to lose. Practice risk management; it's always a smart idea. This is the only way to address this subject

Back