Do you think illiteracy is the cause of irresponsible gambling ?

swift

$Points
I think with the rate of illiteracy issues and people making gambles ignorantly without plans and consideration of so many factors , do you think illiteracy is the cause of irresponsible gambling

like for Instance when a person doesn't have any ideas about responsible gambling ,the person would not know the factors that he or she would place in consideration when gambling

I think with the rate of illiteracy issues and people making gambles ignorantly without plans and consideration of so many factors , do you think illiteracy is the cause of irresponsible gambling

like for Instance when a person doesn't have any ideas about responsible gambling ,the person would not know the factors that he or she would place in consideration when gambling
Illiteracy could be a factor but it is not the main factor, for sure. Some people just enjoy the thrill of the moment from gambling recklessly, failing to think of the bigger picture especially in terms of finances

For me I think I will say its part of it when you dont have someone to enlighten you on a particular thing you will be a victim to that thing so possibly Illitratecy may lead to irresponsible gambling I think that lack of self decipline also matters alot.

Back