Do you think over 2.5 goals is a credible wager for this game?

J

Julio88

In four of their previous five encounters, Augsburg and Leverkusen's combined goals have exceeded 2.5, and I anticipate it will continue on Friday. Additionally, Augsburg games have averaged three goals per game in the Bundesliga this season, just like Leverkusen games have averaged roughly three goals per game so far. This is quite encouraging for my gamble that the game will feature more than 2.5 goals.

On a normal ground, i don't think any other league use to play over goals the way teams play over goals in German Bundesliga league. At least any match there will produce over1.5 goals or over2

You are absolutely right. The Bundesliga is usually more often than not the highest scoring league across the top five leagues in Europe. With that being said, it is perfectly reasonable to bet on overs provided you conduct the requisite research
On a normal ground, i don't think any other league use to play over goals the way teams play over goals in German Bundesliga league. At least any match there will produce over1.5 goals or over2

Back